Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yeah but i actually odnt have it in my posession right now ( i still owe $1000)
buut its a green non-t 96 5 spd, with 130,000 on it, in perfect condintion, tan cloth interior. id rather have had a the black leather but hey...i needed a car asap....& i got another G so i got the DAM BUG!!! .....ps. my G/F says that im not allowed to put alot of money into this car like i did to the p11 cuz ...out of no where all that money & tim i putu iin it was wasted......so i agreed.............(for now.......)

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
good shit steve we can have a green p10 mini meet

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
enohand said:
in all truthfully is the p10 a better chasis (handling wise??)
should be independent rear suspension, just wait till you put Teins and new shocks on there, feels like the car is glued to the road.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gomd3 said:
should be independent rear suspension, just wait till you put Teins and new shocks on there, feels like the car is glued to the door.
i dont wanna ride on doors!!!!!!!1 lol.......yeah if ya look @ the 1st post its a 5sp

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
also i read in acouuple places that u can turn a non-lsd trans into a lsd,,,,how is this done?? is it worht it , or better to go out & find a lsd tranny (alos lsd is locking right???)

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
oh shit steve i thought you were buying a 200sx. i understnd you now feel the performance had of the 5sp p10 over the auto p11. quite a driveing change.
well you do have ll kinds of parts still from the p11 right? you could still put the old header on and such.
be the way the party i went to in phily turned from shitty to crazy rel quick to bd i could not get ahold of ya

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gomd3 said:
sorry meant to say road, don't know why I said door, I'll edit my damn post....god what's wrong with me
dont worry im all jumbled to tonight to....if u look above i "thought" i put in 5sp but didnt :smoke: , & then i posted that i did so now i had to change it.....i

NismoG20T said:
did i read wrong? i dun see it...lol
my bad i thoguth it was there its fixed

Cesarin_se-r said:
congrats bro, & ya welcome to the bright side, also post up some pics of your p10 too...:thumbsup:
thanx, as soon as i ge some..

p10(mike)det said:
yeah but i found a nice p10 needs only little things (that i know of) frnt motor mount, exzaust leak....but hey i got a P10!!!!!! but yeah i can prolly bring over my headers ,......if i can get them of fthe p11

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
you'll be back. they always come back... good to hear you got a new ride. now you can NEVER leave this fourm...

·
Administrator
5,872 Posts
^^^^

Creepy... What about if he has to go to the bathroom? :lol: I REALLY don't want to read about that :p

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
The cloth is actually better than the leather -- it wears better and you don't slip around as much in the corners. Plus it's some really nice cloth!

I personally think you can live without the LSD, unless you REALLY want to spend the money to upgrade.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts