Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parked P11 in garage earlier today. Fine & dandy ........... Goes to get it out 7 PM tonight Sunroof shattered :(.......No obvious stuff occoured ........... Bummer :( ........ So did I go indoors & get tape & bind it up ? ........ No did I fuck I went drive around & all of a sudden got coated in glass pieces :shhh:

What a tool :p

Mr Nissan Says £350 for a new piece ................. Gonna wait to see what Mr Insurance says :crosseyed

Can I really be arsed changing this ? .......... Well that depends on how much it costs :surprised

:beard:

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nahh was in a garage (Mine) & it was sealed from humans, alarms & stuff (Perhaps a squirrel?) I dunno ........ either way .......... Nice new piece O' glass 4 me ...... & a bill :(

·
Registered
978 Posts
maybe the sheep broke into the garage and tried to get into it escape advances!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
i swear it wasn't me. i was in Silicon Valley all day. :square:

GL with the repair.

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wasn't a sheep twas a ram :-0

·
Registered
957 Posts
oh, Jesus is a sly one...it's not even easter and he's already pullin out the pranks...
first he hides the easter rabbit's eggs...now he break's J.M.'s sunroof...what will he think of next *sigh*

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well Mr Insurance said "Yey JM I'll pay for that for you" I was amazed ............ It cost me Jakk Schidt & the dude even hoovered out the car :cheese:

I even talked him in to giving me a bottle of his sooper dooper "Glass O Clean" for free too ........ Ok I nicked it outta his van when he went in the house for a pee ;)

:beard:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts