Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so.......ummmm
....mm-ee_um
.....so, u's all heard i wrecked the G right??? :monster: :mad: :throwup: ....well..\

yeah , still havent heard from te adjuster yet :angry: ....he was headed out to look @ the car @ 10am,~~~ still i have reicvied no call from him yet :zoinks: ......

....any way.......i cant part anything out unless i have SOMETHING(condittion does not matter :shhh: ) to replace it with.........thats if the insureance/loan holder/insur $/ doent go good, im ot sure yet what shappening buutu i hope this happens......i hgily doubt it tho
Insur. pays ouot good i pay off loan, keep wreck & then part it out.......\\
\
\\
\\\
\\\\
\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\
\\
\
\\
\\
\
\\
now for the other scenario........i need a good reliable cheap older car :naughty: .......i do like 150-200 miles a day for work :zoinks: so , i want some opinons of good relaibe cars, ie..cheap, cheap on insuur, relaible, maint. free (or almost)/great gass mileage,.......i wnat to know what to start looking for , i might wanna try to pick up a older sentra (or SE-r, P10), but i WANT a 5spd!! no exceptions, im tireed of dam autos! :evil: .....

.;.;.;.;
;.;.
.;. anyway as soon as i here about the car i let yal know!....

please anyhelp i can get i would really appreciate ($$$, or :smoke: ).....if ya konw waht i maen...lol

·
Registered
844 Posts
get a p10t if you can find one! ill keep an eye out for you.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
old rabbit/golf diesel. 300k miles easy. 55mpg.

btw you can rip little shit off your car, i took the volt/oil temp/vacuum guages outta my brothers totalled ralliart.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
:smoke:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
ChickenWing said:
old rabbit/golf diesel. 300k miles easy. 55mpg.
I'd agree with that. With the mileage you are driving a diesel makes a lot of sense. You will find that many of them are manual transmission.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
I will keep my eye out for you .It has to have sr power right?
do yuour self a favore and try to get something that hasn't been modded. then bring to me and i look the car over and make sure everything is good. then when time comes i help you mod performance and suspention.
I will hook you up real good based on me feeling bad for you

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
alright steve I found a p10 that has no dents or scratches. it need an engine. car is white. but it is an auto. they want 500-600 for it. They said the title is clean.
now if you wnt me to do a swap on it like trans and turbo or VE it seems fesable. as the car is cheep.
if not i may just buy this car cuase its cleaner than mine and swap all my stuff over on it.
just an option but ill look for more

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
well scratch that idea i wen tto the yrd to check this thing out. iit is in shit shape the guy lye to me

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
are they good cars??? i mean i dont wanna buy tha thing & then have to dump like 1000 into it, the engine looks like a shoe box lol

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
they re ok cars. I know nothing about repreing deasels. but the not deasil rabit was the easyest cars to fix back then. like i have seen head gaskets done on them in minuts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts