Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 95 g20t and i just order kyb struts and tien lowering springs. i wanted to know if i was missing anything else. i read a forum saying p11 sway bar end links will help with the rubbing on the turning radius. i believe. (dont quote me) am i gunna need top hats or is it worth it to try to run the stock ones? PLZ HELP also will 16x8 +20 offset wheels fit with little to no issues?

·
Registered
105 Posts
did you get new bump stops? the end links on the p10 are fine spend your money on good bushings for them, and the bushing that go on the top hat

·
Super Moderator
15,097 Posts
16x8+20 will not fit without serious fender rolling in the back and Cusco upper control arms in the front.

I’d also recommend skipping the lowering spring route and get proper coilovers.
I run 16x8+20 with 205/46/16. The front is nearly flush if not pokey and the rear is proud of the fender line 10mm

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
16x8+20 will not fit without serious fender rolling in the back and Cusco upper control arms in the front.

I run 16x8+20 with 205/46/16. The front is nearly flush if not pokey and the rear is proud of the fender line 10mm View attachment 19699

I run 16x8+20 with 205/46/16. The front is nearly flush if not pokey and the rear is proud of the fender line 10mm View attachment 19699
im sad and very hurt lol i was hoping somebody will give me hope but!! im going to tryna to run lowering springs with the front upper control arms for that exact stance! i will let you know within a month if it works out 😭 i know that wheel spec would fit kinda perfect but im a noob soo gotta live and learn. but your p10 look f*ckin amaaaaazin <3

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you get new bump stops? the end links on the p10 are fine spend your money on good bushings for them, and the bushing that go on the top hat
i order new struts and i think the came with new one but shoot a link for some please 🙏🏽

1 - 6 of 6 Posts