Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does my car come with them or is it another name for the car? I'm just so confused!! :zoinks:

·
Registered
932 Posts
sr20de stands for the model of engine you have in your car and yes your car has one.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
state route #20. its the name of a highway

·
Registered
242 Posts
From what I've researched, they're a taco made famous by Juan Valentino Fernandez. They're known for their soggy beef, melted cheese, sour cream, and a special sauce that's recipe has been elusive for years

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
all I know is some Asian guy said the fetch a premium before race wars? Still don't know what it is though?

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Texas Instruments SR-20 Scientific Calculator

The SR-20 is a rather fast machine, with the result for 'all 9's' divided by 1 taking just a blink of an eye. The scientific functions run quickly, with square root function averaging about 1/4 second, and with the factorial taking a period of time determined by the size of the operand, with the longest (69!) taking about 3 seconds, and the shortest factorial (0! = 1) taking virtually no time at all.
impressive!

the sr20 is used to regulate air/fuel mixture and ignition timing in all sentra-derived models such as the nx2000 and infinity g20. also handles boost pressure in the g20t (turbo) model.

it is very fortunate that these were factory installed by nissan.

the digital readout makes it very easy for tuners to tweak the settings to dial in more horsepower. the code for entering diagnostic/reprogramming mode is posted in the sponsor-only "uber cool how-tos" section.

·
P10 hater
2,327 Posts
http://www.earthworksaudio.com/17.html

It's actually a very popular microphone used for karaoke. Although it has been said that the high pitch acquostics of the microphone are lacking. I haven't ever used one, but I have a friend that has and he loved it. But it just may not be your cup of soup.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts