Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found out what went out to cause my motor to blow the head gasket. Upper radiator neck broke off... sucks! So now I need a new radiator. Anyone have suggestions? I wouldn't mind just upgrading to a nice aluminum one now, but not sure what options I have. Do B13 or B14 radiators fit, or do I have to get one for the P10? I'd love to get a Koyo or something along those lines.

Edit: Looks like the Koyo P/N: R1977 will work from searching around. Still would like to know what other options are out there.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree, I will never buy mishimoto again. Build and fit quality was not good, and my normal op temps went up 10-15 degrees from my koyo on my S13. Wish I would have bought another koyo, and when I swap to the S14 from the S13, I will do just that, lol.

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
A friend of mine went against my word with his evo 9 mr and ran their rad fans and they crapped out and needless to say his engine badly over heated during a auto x and he is rebuilding right now

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mine is holding up don't as well, but it didn't fit very well and my op temps are higher than they were with a koyo. The fin density is a lot lower and the tubes were skinnier.

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
What does one mean by holding up?
It's pretty hard for a radiator to self destruct. However every person I know yawing misnomers radiator has leaked from the cap during track days. Could just be the cap but something I noticed. Also it's cooling should far exceed stock to be a viable option and IM not sure it cools even as well as a koyo stock replacement.

I do agree their fans are trash. If people are into racing and want a high quality product mishimoto is not for you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.