Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv done alot of searching, and now im a little more undecided than I was before I started. As of now, I suppose Im gonna order the Metal Matrix pads from everythingg20. Reason being, I want a little less dust.

Would you recommend stock pads, metal matrix, or a different ceramic pad?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i havnt been dissapointed with the stock pads, i was just hoping for less dust. stock it is

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
less dust, go for EBC greenstuff pads...very very little dust.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I got hawk pads and new brembo blanks on my p10. I went straight to a long stretch of road and bedded them. They worked like a champ and never squealed after that first day. I had gunmetal wheels, so dust wasn't much of a problem for me.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all of the input, i appreciate it very mucho!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I got the performance type from pepboys. I have 42K on them right now and it has another 42K left! This is some good shit! I don't drive all crazy and brake all crazy so that might have something to do with it.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
not tried redstuff...

greenstuff excellent on the street *(used 'em there).. melt on the track though (roadrace)

..also used ebc yellowstuff on street AND track.. VERY nice compromise for the weekend racer.. just as quiet and dust free as the greenstuff.. and won't melt at the track...

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
I have stock rear pads ans shity off brand fronts tht fad on high speed stoping and squeek everynow and then. Stock nissan pds are good quality. But i have freinds that swear buy green stuff, I have been told they make a great diferents.

Be wear of the life time pads the compound is so hard they kill the rotors and do not stop as good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts