Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mos def, for me its MEGUIARS. Geez...i bought the plastic and rubber restorer and guess what! it restored my sisters 90 geo's (hey it was my car at one point too k) wipers like new!! its glossy and it looked sooo fine and new...definately a life saver for g20s especially for the sunroof, which cracks...I have yet to buy the wax, but i heard its the best in the market...

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
hell yeah mcguires is the best wax (gold class) that i have ever used. i have not had a chance to use thier new leather wipes though, but i have always been happy with thier products

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
hmmm

so you prefer Meguires over Zaino? Have you used both? Over at the Club Lexus board... folks swear by Zaino.. I haven't tried it yet but just bought it and planned on trying it before my Alaska road trip because it is supposed to last much longer than any other wax and make it very easy to remove bugs from the front end! I guess I'll have to report my own findings when I return..

I have yet to find a wax (including mighty Meguires) that lasts past a week or 2 (or until the 2nd wash or rain).. and still looks like I just finished.. I'm hoping Zaino lives up to the brags I hear and does last longer than 'real' wax.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I personally use Klasse. It's probably about on par with Zaino. FWIW, if you look at the boards where the "hard core" auto detailers hang out, about 90% of them use Zaino, Klasse, or Blackfire. Very seldom will you find any of those guys using anything else. Though, they often use other brands for things like car wash soap (Meguiars Gold Class) and clay bars (Pinnacle).

·
Registered
23 Posts
the right stuff

alternate between the wide assortment of waxes maguires produces, the swirl remover is a life saver, the yellow wax is quick, the harder the better?......umm i tend to stay away from the wipes, youd be better off with a t- shirt folded over with the leather conditioner they offer in a squirt bottle.......other than that, they have a finishing touch product which is great for inbetween waxes, also.......use "tuff stuff" for all your interior needs it is the best stain remover short of shampoo and a wet vac.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zaino? alrite..ill wax my car double time then so i can buy it...

·
Registered
194 Posts
I want to get some of this stuff. The one I'm interrested in is the Japon (since the G20 is a Japaneese car). I'm still waiting for my tax refund, so it will be a little while until I can get it. Click here to go to the start of their website.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts