Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1993 infiniti g20, and im looking to spiff up the engine. I've researched into g20's a bit and found HotShot Headers and HotShot Intake for my car, but is there any other brands out there to choose from? And does any one have any opinions on what i can/and or should do to my car to bring it out of the crowd?

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
well...

from what I've heard, HotShot is the best.... and if you hurry up, you can still get in on a group buy for the HS Header.. BUT he MUST hear from you and get the money before May 17th... (Check the Group Buy in Classified section)

·
Administrator
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anything else?

alright, thanx chris,
what else can i do to my car?
i heard a strut bar..
but any other opinions on what todo?

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
don't forget about wheel upgrade!

Changing the wheels is probably one of the 1st things to do.. it was one of my first things.. I went sort of conservative and upgraded to 99 G20 15" rims. I like how it turned out.. I know lots of other folks go up to 16s or 17s or 18s but I like my ride comfort and we have too many potholes in Chicagoland. I like that I still have OEM stock rims (just from a later G20)... But you can get all sorts of advise from folks here on wheels. Go to www.tirerack.com to check out what will work for you! Best of luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
:alien: Hey fellow Phoenician! I own a 93 G20 too, and I love it! If you're looking for some good mods, my G20 has 17" SSR rims, Hotshot headers and intake, GReddy exhaust system, as well as Jim Wolf ECU and cams. With all this stuff, my car kicks! Hope it helps you out. Total cost for it all was about $2500, but well worth it!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
GranMasta said:
Can you fit the sr20det into a 93 g20, like do the brackets and everything match up, does anyone know
Yes. Yes and Yes. Geo (P10DET) did. He's on the forum and had his car featured in Sport Compact Car a few months back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts