Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am soon to be getting my 93.5 g20 painted. Right now it is a dark blue. I was wondering what color you guys would paint your car? I was thinking of wrx bright blue, black, graphite or should I keep it the same color. I need a paint job so I might as well get the color I want.

Also was thinking of a color like this: http://www.g20style.com/images/34.jpg It is like mine but a little bit brighter.

P.S. If it helps you picture it I am also get a front lip, Volvo side skirts and rear skirt.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Yellow! Every single yellow car I've seen looks awsome. Especially a G would look tight. Just look at this one...

I'm even thinking of painting mine yellow in the future.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yeah, but can you imagine a yellow P10? That'd look kinda weird I think. The "WRX blue", black, or graphite are much better choices in my opinion. It depends on what look you're going for; you want something to stand out? Then get yellow or some other really bright color. Do you want to look nice and luxurious (silver or gold), or do you wanna look sleek and fast? I think black pulls that off nicely.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Maybe the 2001 BMW M3 yellow (creamy yellow) or pacific blue could work on the G....check them out!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Are you going to have the door jams and engine compartment painted too? If not, I would go with the original color. I think opening a hood or a door and seeing a different color is very unattractive.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I've always dug this color! I think it would look killer on the G. With a nice subtle kit and some nice gunmetal rims....ooooohhhhhh....

·
Registered
644 Posts
G-Forces said:
I've always dug this color! I think it would look killer on the G. With a nice subtle kit and some nice gunmetal rims....ooooohhhhhh....

Jason I couldn't agree more! I remember falling in love with that color when I read the article in SS on a gold IS300. I immediately knew that would be the color I would paint my G if I ever do paint it.

Kwgst: I say go for gold, it would look just as nice on a p10!

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
1995g20t said:
Are you going to have the door jams and engine compartment painted too? If not, I would go with the original color. I think opening a hood or a door and seeing a different color is very unattractive.

My words exactly. I want to paint my car your colour blue but having the gold engine compartment and gold beneath the trim makes me come to my senses and never ever paint my car another colour. If you are really gonna change colour stay with something dark. Going from light to dark is better than dark to light.

Personally I'd stay with that colour blue because I think it looks sharp and I'm yet to see that colour on a P10 in Canada

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well guys pretty sure I found the color. I was out driving today and saw a blue that caught my eye. It is called "just blue". It is on the new Nissan xterra if you have seen one. Love the color and get to keep it in the family.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
but that skyline is lookin hot. just got me a new wallpaper. G-Forces where you get that from??
From the Japanese Nissan wallpaper site naturally. ;)

kwgst said:
It is on the new Nissan xterra if you have seen one. Love the color and get to keep it in the family.
Oh yeah, that's a nice color. Good pick. I'm kind of a whore for blue too. My next car will most likely be blue if I can help it.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
How bout the dark blue on the new maximas?

·
Registered
880 Posts
and don't forget about calsonic blue. That's what I'm debating on. Keeping my car red or going calsonic blue. hmmm.

·
Registered
614 Posts
How about Yamaha Blue. A friend of mine has this on his '97 supra TT widebody, and I have never seen a better looking blue. It goes deeper than any other blue. I don't have any pics of it right now.
:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright guys down to two colors. Thought I had it but I saw this today in person and feel in love.

Intensa Blue pearl of the Lexus is300-scroll down to see the big picture:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1857712227&indexURL=1&photoDisplayType=2#ebaylargephotohosting

Just Blue off the Nissan xterra- pest picture I could find looks better in life, if you have ever seen the car you know what I am talking about:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1857042506

Please help me guys I am leaning toward the IBP off the lexus. Do you think just blue is too bright? Damn it just when I thought I knew I see this lexus today and the color made me stop in my tracks.:-\

1 - 20 of 24 Posts