1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
i have on of these..but i connected it to my cold air..it gives better air flow into the engine..in that picture they have it set up wrong (backwards)..im not sure injen makes WAI which is whats on that picture..but i think its 3" in diameter..i have this..definitely better for performance..

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
we have that in the p10 combined with a cold air extension made by another forum member. its not very well made. plus the company we got it from there on ebay wasnt all that nice.
the hose bent like that was an issue we faced too, also, the tube that the blue tube thats bent replaces has to be shoved into the blue tube, as the blue tube is too big for the actual nipple.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I purchased the pipe pictured in the Ebay link. I noticed that on the standard rubber intake, there was an extra hose that decended into a closed box filled with air. I felt that this box was restricting air flow, therefore got the chrome 3" pipe. It seems that by installing a pipe, you enable and increase direct airflow to the manifold. The one problem was the pipes connection process. This pipe is designed sort of poorly, and doesn't give you enough flexibility, which is why I had to add a curved pipe extension. Pretty much i'm trying to smoothen the airflow to the manifold, and not create any eddie currents (turbulence) that may slow or disrupt the flowing air.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts