Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I get rid of those bubbles on my grill and my door handle?

Can I just take all that fake chrome off and paint it?

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
let me tell you. those bubbles will be easy to peel off. BUT peeling the rest of the the chrome that hasnt bubbled will take a day or two. i peeled the chrome off of a p10 grille and it took me a whole night. its not easy stuff to get off. some p10s came with black door handles. we sourced a set and got them for fairly cheap. if you can find some of those, its a difficult task to switch em out, but well worth it. as for the grille, there are a few different style grilles that the p10s came with. id just pick one of those up rather than deal with the bubbles

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the chrome on the door handles, I just dont want the plastic looking one that were on the 91's and up.

as for the grill, probably gonna find a primera grill and switch it out.

thanks 2000 G-twenty..

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i think the black door handles look much better. maybe its because im not much into chrome like the other 99.9 percent of the earth. ive never seen chrome bubble before. is it because it isnt real?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea. its fake. haha. kinda like those aftermarket wood dash kits..

but the black door handles feel plastic right? :eh:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
junknstuff said:
^^ either way they're both plastic my friend! lol just one is chrome coated/layered

if you still want the chrome, i suggest stripping it our getting regular pre 94 handles and scuff em up with some sand paper and take the spray on chrome then hit it with some clear coat
i dont know, but the chrome handle seems heavier than the black one I have seen. :teeth:

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Man that does look cheap & Ricey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts