Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to restore my suspension to stock....

For the front I have springs and gr-2s sitting. Aside from that I have the mounts and some other things I am unsure of from my original suspension. Below are two pics. One of the front suspension from EverythingG20 and the other a pic of what I have. Can someone tell me exactly what else I have to order to put everything together...

Thanks in advance.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please guys I would like to order tonight. I looked at some pics in the gallery and I really can't figure it out. I know the dust boot and the bump stop are needed. All those other little bushings and things I don't know about. Also which one of the things is the actual mount and which one is the bushing thing I have in the picture?

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, finally an answer! I will probably get it all from Justin because they have the 5% off. Unless ofcourse the two you mentioned are really much cheaper locally.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
yup its really dense rubber man..i used some under my rstb to keep it form squeaking every so often..works like charm..

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The cover and bumpstop are coming to $20 for each side. How much cheaper can I get these?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
the oem bumpstops are good quality..they are different than the ones that came with car..try auto zone for dust boots u can prolly save a buck or 2..but iuno bout their quality..i know the oem ones are thick..

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
we got 4 dustboots for 20 bucks, there were deals that came with dustboot and bumpstop universals for like 15 bucks each side..

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. For the few bucks I will just get the OEM. The 5% coupon should cover the few bucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts