Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about these rims 17 inch on a p11 with lowering springs 1" drop the rims
I wanna know what u guys think? this is what i am considering.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
I vote NAH. But it is your car and thus your choice. ;)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Not many fans of chrome on G20's here - I'm not either. Those rims would look good on an SUV, but not a G20.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well where i live if there is no chrome on your car you aint got a car....I personally like both silver and chrome...but it depends on the rims...
Well since there arent alot i guess i will start the trend!!

Chromed out G20's Holla!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
This is just a joke, right?

Maybe a test of our aesthetics, no?

Here's the descriptive to look for: UNDERSTATED.

Yes, them wheels ya showed will get you attention ...... sorta like wearing bright yellow pants will get attention!

We know you've got good taste .... let's see some more!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is real funny "bright yellow pants"... Attention yes, Taste i know i definetly have..But be real there are some guys in here that have done some horrific things to there cars from the most ugliest rims to these huge wings that belong on a airplanes and u guys compliment them on it.....and i wanna put some hot rims on my car and u get on me!! come on now!!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Losport said:
That is real funny "bright yellow pants"... Attention yes, Taste i know i definetly have..But be real there are some guys in here that have done some horrific things to there cars from the most ugliest rims to these huge wings that belong on a airplanes and u guys compliment them on it.....and i wanna put some hot rims on my car and u get on me!! come on now!!
Don't worry man, there are other G20 owners with Chromies like Alba's, etc, on the forum. :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sorry to have so much fun at your expense, but really, now, the best cars are the ones with unique, but quietly done mods.

The most vivid car in my memory was a dark green, stock looking, late '70s VW Rabbit (Golf) from Germany. Its only immediately visible mod was some phone-dial Porsche 928 rims.

Upon closer inspection, though, one realized that the only Rabbit item on it was the bodywork, painstakingly widened (yes, even the windshield and rear window!) to completely conceal its full 928 hardware & interior lurking within.

Cover car for R&T once!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes!

Losport said:
Well where i live if there is no chrome on your car you aint got a car....I personally like both silver and chrome...but it depends on the rims...
Well since there arent alot i guess i will start the trend!!

Chromed out G20's Holla!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I'm with you, don't trip. Chromed is definately Sweet! Other looks are nice too, but obviously if you want to go with the 'bling bling' look then you must go with chrome. It's true many people think that if you don't got chrome on your car you don't got a car, atleast not one with bragging rights. Personally I have chromed on my car, and it has proven to be a definate attention getter. And your choice will most definately look down when they're spinnin' down the street. So if you love 'em, go for it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks i will !!! what size rims do you have JC?? and is your car lowered? cause i heard that with 17" it will still leave a ugly gap.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
get um. im a fellow chromed G20 here!!! i need some more support. but i actully wanna selll mine for some alloys. niche shocking shocks (even tho they dont make um anymore). but for now stickin wit my chomE :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have 18's on there and there's still a gap not to bad but I'm gettin' my ride lowered (hopefully by the end of this month) just a li'l to get rid of the gap for good. But without lowerin' it, the way it is now it still looks good. I always get compliments!!!!! I think with 17's you'll have a funny look and anyways with your choice in rims the bigga the betta... What were you thinkin' of getting?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was thinking 18" but what i have been hearing is that the ride will be rough and where i live there are potholes so i thought 17" would be safe. If i go with 18" i dont think i will drop it...for protection of my ride...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sweet! Go for the 18's if you're not gonna drop it. Your won't have problems with ride quality potholes or not. But one thing's for sure, if there's issues potholes then don't drop it. I don't know how to post pictures or else I would. But if you do a little search you'll find pictures of some G's with 17's etc. and you can see for yourself what looks better 17's or 18's...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the info....I will go with the 18"...as soon as i get them I will post the pics..
if you have a scanner to scan the pics posting them shouldnt be a problem;)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts