Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i'm happy with my G20's performance while on the streets, and yes i know it's not the fastest but how many sport sedans out there can say they get 25/35miles to the gallon. Anyways when i'm at the track its a whole different story. I am filled with jealousy and ambition for my car.
I want to be able to hit high 14/low 15s in my g20 and i am seriously thinking about nos.

The setup i am planning on doing to my car is:
Hotshot CAI (purchased)
Hotshot Headers (purchasing in a week when paycheck comes in)
and 40-50hp Nitrous Kit.
and maybe pullies.

I have a 2002 auto and i am asking all of you auto-experts out there what my expected 1/4 mile will be. I have heard that Nitrous is actually better with automatics. So i guess thats a + for me.

Another question i have is what nitrous kit should i go for.
NX
Nos
or
Zex

saftey is important to me. any extra info on nitrous would be nice. Does anyone have nos on his p11? Is intallation hard?
thanks for your time
nick

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
NOS INFO

Instant power and instant KABOOM!
true!
and also its by far the most power you can get instantly from a mod for the car for the cheapest price
i dont think that came out right- good bang for the buck!

how many sport sedans out there can say they get 25/35miles to the gallon
2 to 3 yrs ago we could get away with this one but now theres alot of competition out there that can say that..

I want to be able to hit high 14/low 15s in my g20 and i am seriously thinking about nos.
did you run your car yet? if not i suggest you do to see where you need improvement u might not only need more power added to get those 14's theres alot of other factors that contribute to you 1/4 mile time .. let us know how u do when go make your runs

40-50hp Nitrous Kit.
even with intake and headers your car is still sort of considered stock so i wouldn't suggest anything over 50 shot on the car.

I have a 2002 auto and i am asking all of you auto-experts out there what my expected 1/4 mile will be.
just wondering what are the requirements for people to consider themselves auto experts not being sarcastic just really wondering what u consider the experts..
on good conditions in an auto stock or with one or two bolt ons i would guess with good trap speed s and take off and everything maybe low 17's high 16's other factors come into hand like if you have a system big things adding way more weight and etc..
what tires and size wheels etc..
n/a g20 timeslip

time slip for 92 g using 80shot and the mods u suggested

you will also need this link on taking off
launch tips

I have heard that Nitrous is actually better with automatics.
well if you have auto then the trans is computer assisted as oppose to manual and if you get a jwt nitrous kit wich is computer assisted also then i'm guessing you would have a very tunable system and power can be delivered with computer control limiting some human error..

dont mind me just wanted to link together the nitrous links on this forum for other people to check out

link2

link3

link4

link5

link6

link7

link8

saftey is important to me. any extra info on nitrous would be nice. Does anyone have nos on his p11? Is intallation hard?
its not hard if do alot of reading on it and study what steps you need to take. but since safety is a strong suit for you it would help to just get it done by a credible fshop for you they have experience and may be able to make recomendations to you on how to use it properly.

then another big Q? is wic to get
Another question i have is what nitrous kit should i go for.
NX
Nos
or
Zex
that you can find out from people who actually have them but on this forum i think for our g's the overall answer would be the jwt kit if its out..

the noswizards.c could help
nos
remember also for better response you might want to upgrade stuff like fuel pump or rail for added fuel you will be burning more gas and alot of etc..s

here is info /price on each kit
NOS=link
NX=link
ZEX=link
for more power u might want to search direct port systems..

GOOD LUCK MAN...
casual if this post is too long i'm sorry but i tried..

as far as do any p11's havenous yes and those guys can tell you themselves about their kit
casual

·
Registered
80 Posts
wow cas, you are very informative all the time. You keep impressing me with all these links and pics you come up with. Good ish.:p

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
thanks man but much props to some other guys on here too alot i learned from them they know who they are its like a chain on this forum i learn from such aand such then u learn it now next time someone aks u'll be able to help them out and etc.. u feel me

take it easy man we'll meet again on the forum
casual

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Since there is no JWT WolfKit for the new-style ECU, the next best option would be a ZEX system. Several B15-ers have this system, and have good results. Don't dial it over 55 HP, though; the stock fuel system can't take much more than that. Get some spark plugs that are one range colder for street use, and when you go to the track, get some copper plugs that are two ranges colder; this will help you get the most out of the N2O system.

If you feel that you need more than 55 HP, you have to go with a wet kit, which can be cheaper, but are more complicated to install. A B15 buddy of mine has a 14.7-second car, and he gets to mid-13s with an 80-shot wet. Granted, a B15 Sentra is just a little lighter than a P11 G20, and his car is manual, but you get the idea. With an intake, header, exhaust, pulleys, and cams, you should be into the high 15s easily. Go faster with Juice; maybe high 14s?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts