Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, a friend at work blew the engine on his 96 G20 touring. Its pearl like my 95 and has automatic trans.:: body is straight. Interior needs help. He wants 300 for it and 450 with the 18 inch wheels with 2 bad tires in front. I am thinking of getting it and taking my engine out of my car and fixing it. And replacing my engine with a jdm sr20det engine because it is a 5 speed and i would like more power to enjoy. My car has less than 120,000 miles and the motor is really tight on it so I think its a good deal and in the end I can have 2 white G20 cars that resemble twins. Do you guys think this is a good deal and idea?? ??:square:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm seriously weighing this option. I love my car and I have seen this one and its rough but straight . I think I will tackle it even though it might take some time to complete .

·
Registered
528 Posts
wrong section 1st off. 2nd i was thinking of getting a 2nd g20 myself as a project because mine is my daily plus thats a good deal i'd do it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I noticed after I posted. I was looking for the store before I posted and it put my post in the section I was looking in. I figured I wasn't getting a bad deal so I'm really leaning toward it. I just need for one of them to run at all times so I think I'm going to get it and order the motor next month.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts