Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Yeah, thats about right. I have the amber corners and am putting the jdm sidemarkers on this weekend on the daughters car. IMO the P10 Primera emblem doesnt look that nice, I think a P11 one looks great on a P10 or a P11.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
yeah that's a great deal! and it saves you time. all you need is a Nissan grill, and you're set!

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
looks like a great deal to me. people pay $25-$30 just for the sidemarkers. im not even sure how much the corners go for cause i never bought any.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
StangG20 said:
looks like a great deal to me. people pay $25-$30 just for the sidemarkers. im not even sure how much the corners go for cause i never bought any.
i saw a couple of sellers on here sell the corners for about $50+..

haha yeah. i'll probably post up the emblems for sale. i'll most likely debadge the car.

im surprised no one beat me to it, it was on ebay too.

_mikey

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
StangG20 said:
I paid $20 shipped for the side markers, I'll have to look thru my paypal for the total on the corners. Keep the Nissan badge and sell the Primera one for $15 shipped.

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Anyone notice this on the auction?
"Please check the G20.Net forum for installation advise. The moderators are my hero!!!"

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
bhowle said:
Anyone notice this on the auction?
"Please check the G20.Net forum for installation advise. The moderators are my hero!!!"

He always puts that. I bought my eastbear grille from him like 2 years ago. Its a great price and fast delivery... oh and the JDM newpaper and wrappings also!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha. well you know, it was just a great deal and I couldnt pass up and plus its my first G to JDM haha. so yeah, i'll keep a look out and find more deals. thanks for the responses everyone..

_mikey

1 - 12 of 12 Posts