Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm considering buying this spoiler...

What do you guys think? Love it or leave it?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i think it is pretty sweet. i saw it on the stillen g20 in person and it looks good.

·
Registered
183 Posts
hmmmm

Depends on the look you're going for. You want more tickets ? go for it. You want to have a more sleep subtle look, I would go with something more low profile.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I think its phat....but depending on what look you want.

If you want that subtle look then a WW front lip and stock looking spoiler is phat.

If you want an aggressive look more racer style then a stillen lip and a stillen spoiler looks phat.

But don't mix the WW and the Stillen together.

But the Stillen Lip and the Stillen Spoiler definitely compliment each other really well...i think it looks badass.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shit! My mom says if the law says I need a brake light on my spoiler, then I can't get it! So, anyone know if its the law?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Here are my 2 cents on it:

Positives:

1. Definately a nice spoiler.
2. Not to high, not to low. (in other words, perfect size)

Negatives:

1. No "3rd" brake light on it.
2. If you already have the stock t spoiler, it wouldn't be worth the trouble switching to that spoiler. If you don't have a spoiler at all on your trunk, go for it!
3. I don't think its a law that you need a 3rd brake light. So I think you are ok.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yea i definitely like that spoiler.. but dont mix it wit the wingswest kit like chekmi said.. i dno if u have that.. how much is that spoiler? but i think u should get it.. definetely

·
Registered
218 Posts
I like that spoiler, my only gripe is it doesn't have the LED.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:

Dont you have a 3rd brake light in the window? Then it isnt illegal...

I do like the spoiler.. I think it looks tight...

=)
Nope :( I thought i would have a 3rd brake light in my rear but the only one I have it on my T spoiler.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOOHOO! Just called the po-po and they said in Ohio it's not illegal to not have a 3rd brake light! So, I'm gonna order both the Stillen Bumper and Touring spoiler! Thanks for you guys' input! I'll be sure to post up pics when it's installed

·
Registered
129 Posts
GO FOR IT....

I'd say go for it, since the pic you have is of MY CAR - think you may run into some copyright clauses....and the right to display my ride.....and reference my webspace...........just kidding.....hehehee!

I'd say the Stillen touring rear spoiler is a nice complement to the Stillen front lip (no doubt you have seen that in my pics too). I only wish the spoiler had the third brake light in it....

The visibility with this rear spoiler is not too bad either, most of the time you just can't make eye contact with the driver behind you, but that's a no-brainer.

I actually saw a replicate spoiler (not Stillen) but some German make I can't recall, it was on a BMW, it looked slick too, but was a little oversized for the rounded ass of the BMW.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: GO FOR IT....

CosmicG20T said:
I'd say go for it, since the pic you have is of MY CAR - think you may run into some copyright clauses....and the right to display my ride.....and reference my webspace...........just kidding.....hehehee!
LOL! I actually got the idea off an Accord I saw, but your car made me finish the deal and buy both the bumper and spoiler.

·
Registered
218 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, where did you order the spoiler from?

I only saw the front bumper on stillen's site.

Thanks.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NY G20 said:
If you don't mind me asking, where did you order the spoiler from?

I only saw the front bumper on stillen's site.

Thanks.
It's really weird, I have a 99, and I called them and they said that the "universal touring spoiler" will fit on my car. So, I looked on the web site and it showed up right next to the front bumper. Maybe it doesn't fit on your car? Try calling their hotline for questions like this... its 1-800-576-2833. I got it off their web site so just call and ask if it will fit on your 2002.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey, stillen offers this spoiler w/ the 3rd brake light. See for yourself at stillen.com

here a piece of the text from G20 parts:

b+STILLEN WING TOURING
Part Number: 108053

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The STILLEN Sport Wings are made form glass-reinforced plastic for a rigid and durable shape. Reduces rear-end lift at speeds over 45 mph. Built in 3rd brake light is integrated into most designs for safety and good looks.

argh, I just noticed the "into most designs" part. I guess that the g20 might not come with it after all. I will call up stillen when I get the chance to ask for a similar sized spoiler for the g20.

·
Registered
129 Posts
damn..

you are right, wish they had the 3rd brake light option available before, it looks even more slick.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts