Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a black 1992 g20. I want white rims but I don't know how it going to look on a black car. It could look sweet or real shitty. What do you think I should. I know this is kinda stupid but I really want Atomic Lukes rims on my car. Let me Know on what you think in about white rims on my car.

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
i think you should go with either gunmetal or some type of silver. thats just my opinion though

·
Registered
22 Posts
i love white rims.. on some cars. when i get my g, i want it in white, with white rims.. but im not realy sure how it is going to look on a black car.. i wouldnt get white rims if i was you, but im not u, so do wut u want man..

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
IMHO, silver (not chrome) will look the best on a Black car, white is way too much contrast...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have white wheels on my 93. I think they look good and it definitely stands out now.

JP

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was think it would contrast to much. WIth atomics rims. What color silver, chrome, or gun metal. Im thinking silver but please give input.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Theres a dude down my street who has white 17's on his black p10. It doesn't look right to me IMO

·
Registered
28 Posts
yea man i got a white 93' g and i got adr rs limited white rims i think they look gtreat for the moment but i feel that white rims look awesome on red or blue cars so june 3rd. my car will be red but i can show u some pics if u see for ur self what it looks like...

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I tried Gunmetal on my red G - didn't work :).

White on black might be too much contrast like some have mentioned. It would be cool if you could preview the rims on your ride before you buy them, that would help.

·
Registered
635 Posts
you can preview rims..the shop by my house brings the wheels outside with a stand to center them with your stock wheels and you step back to get the idea what they look like.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
fatboyz921 said:
I own a black 1992 g20. I want white rims but I don't know how it going to look on a black car. It could look sweet or real shitty. What do you think I should. I know this is kinda stupid but I really want Atomic Lukes rims on my car. Let me Know on what you think in about white rims on my car.
Black rims with a polished lip!! That would look tight!

:D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay I think im going to go with atomic rims. But what color gun metal or silver not chrome. I'm thinking silver just because the gun metal might look to dark with the black. But please give me info. Look at the Mr-7's.

http://www.motegiracing.com/wheels.html

·
Registered
520 Posts
I had my heart set on getting gunmetal rims for my black P11. After a lot of debating...I figured that you wouldn't really see the beauty of the rims B cuz they are darker in color. I saw a black eclipse this morning with gunmetal rims with polished lip and it looked OK. It just didn't stand out to me. So I'm going with silver with a machined face and polished lip.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts