Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really don't like 'em, but I have a chance to get one for $20 and I think it would look kinda interesting, simply because of the way the rear end of a p10 is shaped..

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Save your money bro. You'll lose alot more then your 20 bux........... ;)

·
Safe Sex
3,228 Posts
dave aka chino had one and i gotta lotta love for the brotha but i gotta say it was not lookin good... save the 20 for your gas tank or try to sell it to someone with a del sol or tercel

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Oooh you guys are dead in da water! Dave's shit was no was ricey car, his shit was original. Everywhere u go it was a show stopper, trust me. He swung around my hood once and everyone, even grown men stopped and asked questions. Im gonna find more pics. You have to be original.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ERIKbronx said:
Oooh you guys are dead in da water! Dave's shit was no was ricey car, his shit was original. Everywhere u go it was a show stopper, trust me. He swung around my hood once and everyone, even grown men stopped and asked questions. Im gonna find more pics. You have to be original.
shit gotta see them.. plz upload 'em!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
not much of a decal guy myself. I figure your paintjob should be the thing to draw the attention... go with stock p10 wing, the best looking one on the car imo

1 - 20 of 46 Posts