Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Oldman I believe stated that he is willing to still build parts, even though he does not have a G20 currently. Also Yahnozha is planning on making a rear big brake kit for a P11. Yahnozha is an artist and I assume he is busy with that part of his life currently.

The weekends are slow here so maybe give them both some time to get back to you.

P.S. I am interested in a rear BABK for the P11 as well but am not in a rust currently - trying to time it with a brake service.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not in a huge rush either, but I don't want to miss any group buys.
I'm trying to get Yahnoza's stage 1 kit for the front, But I'd prefer to keep it inexpensive as possible even though matching hats would look nice, i planned on getting the plain rotors for the front kit and painting the centers on whatever oem rotors oldman was using to match, and sanding and painting the rear stock calipers to match the wildwoods.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
I know this is an old thread (relatively) but I thought I'd stoke the fire a bit on it. I was looking @ Wilwood's site, and they seem to make a combination parking brake caliper. Hell rather than go the expense of buying a spare set of rear P11 calipers, getting them powder coated & a service rebuild kit, I could get these to match my front calipers! But then again, at a possible $240/caliper, it's alot to pay just for a 'look'. Then you'll need to add the $$ of a dog-bone that has yet to be designed/made. ouch!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.