Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this is in the wrong forum????

Just thinking with a G20 community volume voice here. Wondering what is there that we can't get that someone should start supplying for us? What have you wanted, trick or stock, that nobody makes or makes real different than what you'd like?
Loren.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
JDM HID black housing dual headlights
SR20VE+T
6sp CVT tranny w/ LSD
Carbing 3 pt. front brace
carbon fiber trunk
Nismo grill
Nismo rims
Fujitsubo header
Fujitsubo exhaust
Hotshot CAI
cold weather package
UKDM hood
UKDM tail lights

·
Registered
703 Posts
right front driver fender! and new seats...WELL BASICALLY EVERYTHING aftermarket

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Rear window visor, all four window rain guards, leather kit for the seats and door panels...

Is this just a wish list type thing or are you gonna try fulfill any of these. I ask because there was another thread like this that went for like 5 pages and it was just talk.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
rear window visor
NismoG20T said:
+1...i been looking for some...cant seem to find one that fit and looks great...
I'm working on one at the time. Teh sweetness!!!

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
everybodys answers make me re-think what im needing.............................time to start a new list!

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Hamzer11 said:
Rear window visor, all four window rain guards, leather kit for the seats and door panels...

Is this just a wish list type thing or are you gonna try fulfill any of these. I ask because there was another thread like this that went for like 5 pages and it was just talk.

May be the same one I'm thinking of. I've been threatening to do something like this on a hobby basis to start and hopefully quit my job to get deeper. Probably won't turn into anything though. I've got a couple things already that I'd start with, hay baling related. I thought it might pique my interest if something was mentioned that turned on the light bulb.

Most of you guys seem to be posting about things that you can already buy given the money. I asked about items not for sale as of now, new or used.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts