Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
What kind (brand) of double sided tape did you use? Reason being I was going to recomend a 3M product called VHB Series Tape.

Do a search on www.3m.com for VHB and youll find a bunch of series, this is what most auto manufactures use to hold stuff on with. Example, the side trim on our cars is held on with this stuff. It is really good stuff, youll just have to find a dealer in your are that carries it.

If not goto www.devcon.com and do a search for a product called Composite Welder FS, I havent used it but it looks promising...

BTW these are industrial adhesives....I hope this helps....

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Man I didn't use any glue or tape. Just 3 trim screws in teh wheel well and the licence plate bolts on the front. No problems. Easy clean removal in 5 mins.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Re: YO..YAHNUZNA??

kiddragon said:
Would you recommend usin that same type of 3M tape
for light Need for speed light brows???
If you can find it, its pretty much permanent adhesive. For your light brows it might be over kill but hey if it works foryou. Keep in mind that this adhesive uses a foam backing so there is about 1/16" of foam on there maybe thicker.

If you dont plan on taking these off try some epoxy or high strength spray edhesive (3M 90 - this stuff sprays like snot and you have to let it tack up) Or you can try contact cement, the stuff they use for counter tops. Good luck man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.