Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove this home from ABQ for a friend in need (he couldn't get any time off work so he flew me down, paid my expenses + a fee and all went well)

some photos en-route I just uploaded:

first gas up in ABQ (just put on his Illinois rear plate)

caddy ranch of course in Texas:

..and just for fun:

...stopped in here for a tasty buffalo burger:

...and let's not forget the ARCH:

·
Registered
526 Posts
hmmm where can i get a friend like yours? Nice pics you lucky lucky girl!

edit haha im retarded

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SleakG20 said:
hmmm where can i get a friend like yours? Nice pics you lucky lucky man!

...um.. thanks but I'm a girl.. (not a guy) ..yeah, you should have seen the reaction of the seller too ....lol

...what you probably don't realize is I have a 993 of my own that I've had for 10 years (since new) a 1996 model so I know a little bit about 993s

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
heh, another person who thinks chris is a guy. it never gets old.

How was the ride tho? it looks like you had lots of fun chris. Your husband traveled with you?

·
Registered
526 Posts
hmm were you talking about this 993of yours? :p yup i've seen it....i :drool: over it for awhile.....your a lucky woman haha.

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did this trip solo (needless to say Eric wasn't too happy about it but he had to work and this was essentially a job for me as I did get paid to do it -- just that I had a bit of enjoyment in the car I got to drive along the way)...

Thankfully all went really well and smooth and the car drives VERY nice (11 year old car felt as if it could have been 1 year old car actually)....

P10Bostonian said:
heh, another person who thinks chris is a guy. it never gets old.

How was the ride tho? it looks like you had lots of fun chris. Your husband traveled with you?

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SleakG20 said:
hmm were you talking about this 993of yours? :p yup i've seen it....i :drool: over it for awhile.....your a lucky woman haha.

that's the one... and this little trip has me re-thinking the idea of selling my beloved 993 btw....

·
G20 Newbie
6,695 Posts
oh thanks god chris.. i'v always thought u were a guy bit never asked because ur partner was a guy too.. and never had the chance to ask.. WOOOOWIE AFter a year now i got the answer.. .. btw how's the supercharger sr20?/

"2000 G-Twenty-T", this is the person i was talking about at the pdx meet..
sorry but i had to ask about u at the pdx meet and no one knew either

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rmyc said:
oh thanks god chris.. i'v always thought u were a guy bit never asked because ur partner was a guy too.. and never had the chance to ask.. WOOOOWIE AFter a year now i got the answer.. .. btw how's the supercharger sr20?/
...lol.. too funny how many here don't know.... I let the word out that I'm a girl a few years ago already... lol

the Supercharged SR20 will be at a car show this saturday actually (locally here in chicagoland)..

..and eric mentioned the idea of building and SR20de powered '7' kit in the future ;)

·
G20 Newbie
6,695 Posts
Chris said:
...lol.. too funny how many here don't know.... I let the word out that I'm a girl a few years ago already... lol

the Supercharged SR20 will be at a car show this saturday actually (locally here in chicagoland)..

..and eric mentioned the idea of building and SR20de powered '7' kit in the future ;)
cool now i just need to let ryan and everyone eles in PDX know that u 2 arent guys :naughty:

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rmyc said:
cool now i just need to let ryan and everyone eles in PDX know that u 2 arent guys :naughty:

....lmao... yup... traditional somewhat normal boy/girl couple here.... just that we don't have kids (unless you want to call our cars our kids... which is a HUGE stretch of course)....

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
Looks way cool Chris... 55k on the 11 year old? That's pretty damn good! Literally 5,000 a year. :D Pretty cool pics.... Those are Cadillac’s out in the dirt field? At first glance they looked like gigantic fireworks, set up to launch... :p

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
G-ealousy said:
Looks way cool Chris... 55k on the 11 year old? That's pretty damn good! Literally 5,000 a year. :D Pretty cool pics.... Those are Cadillac’s out in the dirt field? At first glance they looked like gigantic fireworks, set up to launch... :p

yeah, they are cadillac's out there... called Cadillac Ranch in Texas (sorta a Rt 66 landmark)

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yahnozha said:
what, you were in ALb and didnt even call...im hurt... :lol:
DOH! sorry.. for some strange reason I thought you were in Tucson (silly me)...

I would have loved to stop by and say hi! ...next time for sure!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts