Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im brand new to this forum, well actually any forum, and I have been reading around trying to find out the cheapest way to lower my p10. I haven't really found anything about the similarities in suspension. I guess my question is does any other Nissan vehicle share the same strut mounts or even the same struts in general. My over all goal is to lower my p10 around 2.5 inches but not spend over 300 doing so. (P.S. I don't care for performance at this point I just want to lower this thing.)

·
Registered
796 Posts
P10 has front shocks. P11 has front shocks. P10 has rear struts. P11 has rear shocks.
Find some lowering springs. Too low and the bottom of the front shock contacts the third link.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok that helps, and do you know anything about the Tein springs that people have commonly used? I noticed that they are around 170 on eBay but I would like at least a 2 inch drop. I have a set of 17x7 rims with a low profile tire and I don't want a lot of fender gap.

·
Registered
25 Posts
2-2.5 inches is a lot of drop. I think the teins and eibach springs are about 1.5".

It might be difficult to find shocks to match that much drop. You'd be better off with coil overs at that point I guess. That said I haven't seen any decent coil overs for the G20.

·
Registered
863 Posts
cheap? chop your springs. done.
Hey trbobrk, good to see you still around, how about Teins? what model do Tein have now for the p11? I still have the SS coils on my primera, but they are totally busted and need replacement. I'm not doing any track time with this car now, so, Coils are not needed, just a confortably ride with a decent drop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts