Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a noob question.

I have a 96 Primera (Taiwan). Automatic. near the hand break is the door lock switch and the window controls. There is a dial also there with the setting of Off..A..L..H

What the heck is this? What does it do? I have tried it out and can't seem to find out what it does.

Second qeustion: I have registered to Phatg20.com. I am trying to download the FSM. But I get an ibcomplete download everytime. IS there somewhere else I can get this FSM?

Thanks in advance

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Seat heaters? My mom's Audi has a similar thing for the headlights, but it's on the dash and I don't see why it wouldn't be on the stalk like the rest of the P10s.

Can you take a picture?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow that was fast.

I'll try to get a pic in an hour or so.

Good thought that they may be for seat heaters. I ahve never noticed any heat though. WIll probably ahve to get in there and see what's up.

Thanks all

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
In my experiance seitches/dials that dont seem to do anything are usualy automatic transmission range controls! You know, like "city", "Highway", and "wet"... But it could be anything, that is just my guess.

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
XnotedgeanymoreX said:
In my experiance seitches/dials that dont seem to do anything are usualy automatic transmission range controls! You know, like "city", "Highway", and "wet"... But it could be anything, that is just my guess.
Doesn't sound OEM though....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts