Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kahn RSS

What ja guys think of these 17X7.5 on a black 2002 g20.

I was thinking these would look ill nana. Of course I would have to put the TEIN NAs in.

I don't know exactly how much but its like 1400 to 1800 pounds so its about 2200-2600 for a complete set of four rims and tires...don't know how much shipped. They're from England.

·
Registered
251 Posts
These rims would look hella good on a P11. But the price is pretty high, approaching $3000 shipped to you. Maybe you can check out D6000 of RH , that has 6 spokes design too.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well don't really care too much for the price cuz I was going to get Racing Hart C-2 3 peice rims and they are $3,000 with tires and everything....sooo

But I love these Kahn RSS Rims...They are perfect. Damn.
Perfect blend of sport and luxury you know.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Aren't the Racing Hart C2 disscontinued? I talked to my tire guy and he says they are and same with bunch of other shops...maybe not in other countries....

·
Registered
343 Posts
They do look nice on a p11 yes,

Kevin Shek has them on his primera so goto http://p11-gt.co.uk if you want to see how they look. And also check out the hotest primera around!!!

I thought you lot would have known that!!!

Kev, (The other one)

·
Registered
69 Posts
2600? fuck that, go get some volks.. ce28n, te37.. le37k, the list is endless, theres all kinds of shit thatll look just right on that p11.. i dunno about british rims.. no racing dynamics or any of those funny colored rims.. khans arent bad, but still.. hehe=)

to each his own.

ez

babir

revolt-minus

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw them on the Primera and they looked badass.

The RH C-2 3 Peice are still on sale at www.wheelmax.com

I don't know...it was either that or the Kahns.
I don't really much care as long as they are under 3grand and they look good.

Ok so of these three rims what do you guys say?

Kahn RSS 17X7.5 (around $ 3000)

Racing Hart C-2 3 Peice ($2200)

Mas Italy Roger Exposed ($1500)

These are all the prcies for a complete set of four rims and tires.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Chekmi21 said:
Racing Hart C-2 3 Peice ($2200)

All I know is that a Black P11 with these wheels in 18" looks so damn sweet! ty234 had them and they were freaking nice.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
yeah ive seen that black P11 before and yeah it is nice. i think very few cars look nice withthat style rim. ive seen and is300 with that style and it was nice but those are the only two so far i thought looked good

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeh I've seen Tony's black g. Looks phat with the rims. that's what got me intersted in that style. But still debating...

I believe tony was running off of the 3 peice 5zigen though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts