Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
If you want to do it right, get an orbital buffer instead of doing it by hand.

Any of the meguires polishes are good. I have had good results with zymol too, although its a cleaner wax, not really a polish.

Stick with a carnauba wax.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Be very careful with polishes.... they are abrasive to cut through the crap. Too much and you will burn right through the clearcoat.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have been using products from Zaino Bros. in N.J. They have a great website and their stuff is top shelf. There is a 3 step process that includes a paint cleaner, a wax and a sealer. The products are so good you only have to use a small amount but the results are unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
If you want to use a sealant I would use wolfgangs or poorboys. I have used Klasse products before they are good and usually cheap but my problem with Klasse sealant is that they claim their product will stay on the car for 12 months which is BS unless your car is parked in the garage under a tarp for that time. Also the sealant once dried is much harder to take off than the Poorboys or Wolfgangs. If you want more protection and shine you can layer the sealant with the wax. Just make sure when you are applying the sealant to let the sealant sit on the car for about 45 minutes before taking it off.

·
^-*
3,201 Posts
If you want to use a sealant I would use wolfgangs or poorboys. I have used Klasse products before they are good and usually cheap but my problem with Klasse sealant is that they claim their product will stay on the car for 12 months which is BS unless your car is parked in the garage under a tarp for that time. Also the sealant once dried is much harder to take off than the Poorboys or Wolfgangs. If you want more protection and shine you can layer the sealant with the wax. Just make sure when you are applying the sealant to let the sealant sit on the car for about 45 minutes before taking it off.
I usually put a layer of wax over the sealant
works great for me usually lasts 6 months
I wouldn't really believe any claims of 12 months from any brand

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.