• New Kickass CD Player

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wuts up, my 17th birthday is coming up and I'm so undecided! I've narrowed it down to 4 things I can get..

-Custom Exhaust

-HS Headers

-System 2 15's inchers with 750 watts of awp

-New CD Player with 32,000 LCD Colors, changable backgrounds, bass control, wireless control also included! Around $1,000.

Gimme some input on the poll

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.. if only I could only convince my parents

casual :p

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
It depends on what going for show or go. Go with the 15's if your more show and if not then go for the headers. forget the exhaust for right now. the stock system is not that restrictive.

·
Registered
129 Posts
what a choice...

well basically you have a choice of PERFORMANCE, LOOKS OR SOUNDS!! Whatever is on the top of your list at this moment in time, what do u need more?? The extra horses, the extra cosmetic enhancement or the joy of cruising in your G with the tunes?!?!?!?

Or you could simply throw all 3 of these out the window, and go for a better suspension/handling system for your G (but of course this is not a visible mod).....

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I agree with chris go with the system. Are you sure you want 15's thorugh. It could sound awesome or sound like shit because there's so much bass. You'd have to do some really good modifacations to the rear deck, license plate, and trunk to get it not to rattle that much. Personally I would get two top of the line JL's instead of the 15's.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I'm going to ask for 3 JL 10's. With a 400 or 500 wattage of ampage. Than, an awsome Sony face.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts