Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what the deal is bro! It's friday, payday, and no sign of shipped tail lights! I did happen to notice that you poked around a little while ago but no posts or replies! You said you were gonna have em shipped a couple days ago but I wouldn't know cuz you can't ever clear your inbox! I'm done playin around with your excuses! Get them shipped! You said you;ve had them for a month! Whats so hard about getting them in the mail!? I paid you for shipping as well so why can you not ship them? A 450 dollar fine is no excuse for not shipping my lights after I paid for them over three months ago! Chino88 had to purchase a whole new bumper set for his car and remove my body kit from his before he could ship it and I still had it in less than a month! You know how excited i've been to get these lights man! This aint fuckin right!

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
This kinda sucks. I've never delt with him but I saw he was just on here and didnt respond to this thread so thats a bit odd.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read a few things about him before buying but it sounded for sure to me so I did and sure as shit... here I am... waiting! All I can say is that my tail lights better get sent out pretty soon! I really can't understand what the hold up is!

·
Registered
526 Posts
What is it with sellers lately here? seems there is more problems then ever. Damn i think the longest it took me to ship something out after payment was like 3 days.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
damn...and Hachee1 is a sponsor too. That sucks bro, sorry to hear about this.

Hachee1, you need to clear this up man...should be no excuses, especially from a Gnet sponsor. Everything was done and paid for, the lights need to be sent out.

·
Registered
218 Posts
lack of respect

for a person who by some is consider well regarded he is showing a total lack of respect to his fellow members :stare:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Sometimes it can take a looooooong time to get your goods but he always seems to follow through eventually.

·
Registered
656 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Sometimes it can take a looooooong time to get your goods but he always seems to follow through eventually.
I'm STILL waiting on part of my order from June. I gave up a while ago. :angry:

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Yeah, there are multiple people who he hasn't followed through for. Luckily my experience went okay. But there is always someone who stands up for him, and it seems to me if he was not an established member on here he would be called out just like StarDust. Last time I checked he was quite close to being banned on SR20forum. I don't think he is a scammer because his intentions are still good, but I do think that his customer service is virtually nonexistent.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Ya I think he's a good person with good intentions but doesn't take into account the amount of time it takes to fill all the orders he takes. :-\ But he'll get it to you eventually.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nonsenz, you will get your tail lights...I have no reason to keep them. You know they had to get sent to mark, then he was unable to send them to me right away, then I pm'ed you about the fine I had to pay leaving me short on $. You will get your lights, unless you want a refund, and I'll sell them to the next person in line. Eboogie was pm'ed and totally understands the situation. I didn't pm mark everyday telling him I hoped he sent it out today, because I knew he would send them.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Hey, read his feedback thread. He's predictable. Nice guy, will intentioned, doesn't want to rip anyone off, sometimes has a hard time getting it together to ship stuff out. You won't find a better deal anywhere. Best bet is to corner him at his house, he'll be more than happy to help you out. Prob not a good idea to give him money up front until he's ready to drop it off at the shipper. Otherwise, be prepared to bug him and be patient, and don't give up. Eventually, he'll come across.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
^^ you shouldn't have to bug him and be patient. You are paying money for goods. Once you have paid it becomes his responsibility to send you the merchandise. It's not your responsibility to remind him he owes you. I don't care what his intentions are, it's bullshit and you shouldn't have to put up with it.

Eventually, he'll come across.
That is the last thing you should expect if buying from him.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
If you check his feedback, you should know that before dealing with him. If you don't want to be patient and prepared to bug him and wait, then don't do business with him. He is what he is. I got a bunch of nice stuff from him at a great price, some of which I had to wait forever for.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
lysander said:
If you check his feedback, you should know that before dealing with him. If you don't want to be patient and prepared to bug him and wait, then don't do business with him. He is what he is. I got a bunch of nice stuff from him at a great price, some of which I had to wait forever for.
i dont think your gettin the point bro.

when you are asked to pay for goods and you do,
you have every right to expect that they'll be shipped
out in a timly manner. i dont care what his feedback is,
if he doesnt start acting like a responsible seller, he'll
be out of luck on here real soon.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I know how you feel, been there, done that with him. Rambo's a nice guy with a load of cheap G parts who sometimes comes across right away, sometimes you gotta wait a long time. All I'm saying is know that up front, don't be surprised when he goes thru a period of time where he can't seem to get it together. Best to not give him the money until he has it in the box and he's dropping it off at UPS, or better yet, deal with him face-to-face.

You want your parts STAT, go to Justin at everythingg20 and pay for new.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.