Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm about to get my windows tinted on my champagne p10. =) I need help on desciding which type to get. The three are standard black, silver/mirrored tint, and bottom silver fading to black at the top. Please give me your opinions on this.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I say for the color of your car just go with black. Besides I think Black looks the best on all cars.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I dunno..........i have the straight black on my car, and i love it, but my mom just put some of that mirror tint on her lexus, and it looks fantastic..........your call.........

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
92G said:
Hey I'm about to get my windows tinted on my champagne p10. =) I need help on desciding which type to get. The three are standard black, silver/mirrored tint, and bottom silver fading to black at the top. Please give me your opinions on this.
Since your car is champagne, what about gold/champagne mirror film/tint? :-\
Of course, you may want get a few more opinions first.;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man, I have a 2002 G20 that is Black, and I just got my windows tinted black last week. I like it a lot with 50 percent in the front and 35 in the back (that is the legal limit here in VA). Since you have the Champane color, I would go with the black as well, I saw one on the street a couple months ago and it looked sweet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
dont get the silver to black fade

wutvr u do, dont get the silver to black fade.. i hate that shit. n it looks ugly on all cars i think. the mirror tint is the one that comes like standard on the lexus rx300 right? that looks ok, but im mor of a fan of just regular tint.. just my opinion..:smoke:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all your opinions I decided that I will get the black tint 50/35% on my g. I am getting it done next week.=)

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have the sandrock beige which looks like "champagne" I have the mirror, but not the silver mirror, its more of a light gold color. Its Llumar. Think I gotta couple of pics somewheres....clickie here

·
Registered
288 Posts
it's your call, but I would just go with the straight smoke (black) tint. Definately don't get the half smoke/half mirror. In my opinion, that's tacky.

·
Registered
117 Posts
CiViCtoG20 said:
Definately don't get the half smoke/half mirror. In my opinion, that's tacky.
i agree. the gradient mirror to black is stuff you see on old beater BMWs and whatnot. plus, most places do it wrong, so the fade is offset and isn't even all around. mirror is a bit too "baller" for my taste. black looks great on pretty much any car. especially p10s.

i think straight black is the most agressive looking. it gives the car a menacing look. gradient mirror to black is sometimes a way to get around tint laws, while full mirror tint is just......"bling bling"

the tinting place should have some pictures of cars sporting all three. pick which one you like best, depending on the look you want for your G20.

good luck with blocking out that evil sun.

·
Registered
129 Posts
legal or not?

I too am planning to get the windows tinted on my silver G, just wondering whether it is legal to have the black one? I am done being random stopped by the cops so they can nick-pick on these minor things....anyone know whether it is OK to have them in Toronto?

·
Registered
495 Posts
i was going to get 7% but now i may get 17% seeing that the legal limit is 35%. i am getting mine done tomorrow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts