Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't know the details on the car the guy says he was offer $3800, spoke breiflly at a light the car was in excellent condition the cars clear coat and underbody were clean and the interior was nice from what I could see... what would you do... I'm gonna ask to see a closer look of the car and get more details if the guy calls me back... I suck, because I didn't have a pen on me...

·
Registered
233 Posts
That's almost a too-good-to-be-true price.

If I were in the market for a 240, I'd definitely look into it but I'd also be very wary...

Then again, maybe they're far less in demand in Corpus Christi than they are in California.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Don't know about where you guys live but a rolling chassis on an s14b around here I've seen go for $4k. I mean no motor or trans! I haven't seen one go for less than $7k if it was in good shape and drivable.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok got to see the car has 95,000 miles and is a 1995 not a 1998, the guy wants $3500 but its got Jersey plates, the main exhaust pipe is gone from the bolt almost to the 3" muffler, OEM Sumitomo Wires, AEM intake, and brand new tires...the car does pull a bit to the right but I didn't get a chance to get out on the highway yet... so I can't tell if its the frame or the alignment? If I can get Him down to $3000 I'll be happy! Try to post pics later...

·
Registered
599 Posts
you better pick that shit up!!! 240's are nice and for that price damn....if only i could find a deal like that in cali..... fuck im living in the wrong state

1 - 15 of 15 Posts