Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. I'm still a newbie , but am slowly learning.. I have a stock 99 g20t red.... What 2 or 3 things would you do to start off with mods that are semi-cheap?? I don't want to start by dropping in a new engine or anything major.. i want to start slow.... I'm going to start with tinting... What else can I do for cheap that will make a dif?

·
Registered
102 Posts
If i were you i would get, some coilovers and rims. if that is to expensive get exhaust. or a momo steering wheel i love those.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
HINT: Please search the forum.

Reason: Their are quite a few of the same posts going around and it seems redundant for members to keep reposting the same info over and over again.

·
Registered
628 Posts
NismoPC said:
HINT: Please search the forum.

Reason: Their are quite a few of the same posts going around and it seems redundant for members to keep reposting the same info over and over again.
good idea NismoPC

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
j123vt99 said:
Ok.. I'm still a newbie , but am slowly learning.. I have a stock 99 g20t red.... What 2 or 3 things would you do to start off with mods that are semi-cheap?? I don't want to start by dropping in a new engine or anything major.. i want to start slow.... I'm going to start with tinting... What else can I do for cheap that will make a dif?
You should come to the Texas Rally (a gathering of SR20/QR25 enthusiasts) in Denton on April 20. It's going to be big and it's going to be a blast.

It's at Throttle Position Motorsports in Denton. The owner, Vince McCurly, is a long time supporter of the SE-R/G20 folks. You'll get to see a lot of great cars and meet some super folks.

I need to get a web page up for this. I keep forgetting.
:crosseyed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts