Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 11424 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stole it from another forum, I don't think i've ever seen this thread here, so let's give it a shot.

today i looked at my G20, thought about working on it, and then went out and bought parts for the Jetta instead. Oh yeah, then i used it as a drink holder while i was polishing my new intake manifold.

·
Registered
489 Posts
After coming home from running errands in my G, I was watching tv. Then I decided to go outside and see just how hot it was today. Ended up admiring my beautiful car for about 5 or 10 minutes and wiping it down with a wet cloth. I also realized I really need to claybar it.
Later on, I swept the garage I get to park in now that my sister's moved in to college.

lol... you shouldn't have asked...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i finally finished my grille customizing project, at least everything until i get some paint, and then have to add mesh to the back. and i put it back on the car where it belongs, been missing for about three weeks.

can't rush perfection!

JK i work slow sometimes.

on a side note, i have been able to use my driver's door for two whole days now after about a month of climbing through the passenger side (BTW i am 6'5"). YAY

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
well i pushde her in to tha street poped tha clutch and drove her down town, then back home

·
Banned
225 Posts
i tried to work on the driver side power window......took the amp out opened it up took a look at the circuit board but it seems fine.....after all that it still doesnt work.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well I was brining a friend back into town and had the spedometer as far as it would go.. Dunno how fast I was going exactly but it was over 130mph and it was my first time doing that to her and she enjoyed it. Now she wants turbo

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Drove for 9 hours to pick up some UK duals and tails, and a sweet Octobar.
Drove for 6 hours to sell some UK Duals & Tails and a sweet Octobar. :teeth:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
1 - 20 of 11424 Posts