Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 11424 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
drove it to work and back...i shouldve seen this thread yesterday.......i couldve written "Installed Dual DVD/CD Head unit with 7" LCD screen".....and i wired it so i dont have to be in park or with the ebrake to have it play...

EDIT: stupid HTML codes didnt work...:angry:

EDIT^2: i just remembered they have to be in [ ] and not in < >:dead:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Drove it to work and cursed my non-functional power door locks. Of course, I did get to experience what it was like to not have a hard 1-2 shift in my auto. It was nice. Must be the cooler weather.......

·
Registered
509 Posts
Friday: Observed the one year anniversary.
Saturday:I noted that I have put 8,752 miles on my G since I bought him. (Yes, I am well aware that I have no life and don't have many places to go.)
Sunday: Admired the G thru my bedroom window.
Monday: Drove 9 miles in the rain to work whilst pondering having my brakes checked and ogling a shiny white P11 that passed me during the commute.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
painted the turbo manifold and heatshield black with high temp ceramic paint and painted the ic piping silver with some glossy acrylic.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Today I ordered a new metal plenum gasket to finish my thermo-block spacer install. Tomorrow I will drop off my gear stack for reassembly at my local shop. I might get around to cleaning the passage ways in my upper intake manifold while it's off the car. depends on how busy things get. Good idea for a thread.:teeth:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Puffed a blunt in it today...

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
i installed a new starter, pain in the ass

·
Full-Time Chiller . . . .
6,285 Posts
^ yeah i've done that 3 times, it is a pain in the ass.

Drove it to work and back. Yesterday installed ES Shifter bushing, day before installed B&M Short shifter.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Dropped it off at the shop that did the alignment cuz the tech drove it up the ramp too fast and gashed the front air dam, so its getting fixed right now. Hopefully the gf won't be w/o for more than a few days.

21 - 40 of 11424 Posts