Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

61 - 80 of 11424 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I got in my car last night. Turned it on. *techno music starts bumpin*
I was startin to feel it. Then backed out of my drive way, almost.... but instead ran into my moms car. stupidest thing ive ever done. it only left a small crack, and a couple scrapes. Damn techno music.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
got back home from Ohio at around 3am. woke up at 11:00 am. saw that i got a box delivered. it was Eric's tinted lenses. so i went outside to install all four of them... :smile:

·
Registered
978 Posts
i cursed at my g for being dumb and popping and being laggy at wot and feels like it wants to die if you hold it at half throttle @ 80mph. dumb. dumb dumb dumb.
damn thing almost died yesterday sitting at a light. i gassed it when it went green and NOTHING no power. I had to hit the gas a few times for it to finally get going. stupid car.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
nothing yet, but i'm off to j0n's to do a few small projects.

1. wire in JDM corners
2. leather e-brake boot (courtesy of MrFancypants)
3. trim JDM tail light housings to sit flush (if time permits)
4. eat a j0n burger

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
I had the hose out today ........ Bit of a rubbing down with a sponge & foam too

Whoa ..... Hold the fone....... I rejuvinated the leather on me steering wheel & gear selector too ....... Then on wiv a bitta leather conditioner...... I woulda cleaned the seats, but twas goin' dark :( ......... So I drove to the seaside to watch the drunks staggering around :D

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
nothing yet, but i'm off to j0n's to do a few small projects.

1. wire in JDM corners
2. leather e-brake boot (courtesy of MrFancypants)
3. trim JDM tail light housings to sit flush (if time permits)
4. eat a j0n burger
all i did was #4. but the corners are spliced and ready to go.

DROPPED THAT B... with top mounts kyb stechs & brakes
finally! pics?

61 - 80 of 11424 Posts