Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
11361 - 11380 of 11427 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
I still need to do the front driver and pass, but out of trunk back seat and floor, and wheel wells. I have close to full Walmart bag and I'm guessing it weighs close to 20 lbs. I'll take it to the scale at publix when I get the front scraped out too. The front smells like fing horse manure guessing from all the hors' and spilled soda. Was at 2580 on the scrap scale before taking this out.

·
Registered
144 Posts
5/7/17: Swapped out non-HID duals for a Xenon HID set of duals.

5/17/17: Replaced CTS, installed Nismo thermostat, filled cooling system with distilled water and Water Wetter, and installed a 300ZX 1.2bar radiator cap.

5/18/17: Installed 99 P11 Black shifter trim,

Branden
aka hawaiiaNX

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
I worked on the 2004 quest last weekend. And I drilled holes in the seat bracket for my recaro, but haven't had time to test fit it yet. I'll fit it and get pics sometime after I return from Chicago next week.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Swapped out my OEM wood grain trim with a black one from a 99.

MUCH better. I love me some all black interior.

Branden
Aka hawaiiaNX

·
Registered
437 Posts
Finally went to swap the torque mount. I'm such a machine I broke 2 craftsman sockets, A torque socket and short one then the last one rounded the bolt. Flattenned all the teeth on the vise grips. Grinder is dead and gone. I hate my life.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
I replaced my fuel tank.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What did you do there Vern?
she blew head gasket on the way home from work Friday night, so ended up dealing with getting her to the car shop and getting my Maxima back on the road so I can get to work instead of working on my S12, but I guess on the bright side I finally found a transmission for my Maxima although it's going to set me back like 6 months on getting parts for my S12.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had a P0505 on my old p11. So on my new p11, I finally completed the IACV coolant hose bypass surgery. What other preventive maintaince should be done? Water pump? Car has 120k original miles.

Cheers

Mr. Maciel

·
Registered
144 Posts
Throwout bearing was going bad on the P11 so I replaced it along with the rear main seal today. I also upgraded the flywheel, clutch, and upper control arms "since I was in there." Went with a Fidanza flywheel, Action Clutch 2KS kit, and Jagy's bearing UCA's.

Need to find a way to adjust the clutch engagement though, as it grabs quite close to the floor now. Hydraulic setup. Suggestions?

11361 - 11380 of 11427 Posts