Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before the sit opened we voted if we would buy a G-20.net T- shirt. Most of us voted YES we would buy one. Well........ I want to buy one. Whats the dilly yo????

·
Registered
626 Posts
yeah i'd like to see some g20 merchindise, t-shirts, license plate covers, window stickers, ect...

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Hell, I can print them, with Brians permission of course, all proceeds will go to the G20.net slush fund....what would you guys pay for a 100% cotton tee with logo and slogan, if the slogan is ever decided on?:p

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Me too! About $10-$20. $20 for a REALLY nice good quality T.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Slogan

how's this for a slogan?

G20.net

It's not just a car, it's a way of life

or

1992 JTCC, 1999 BTCC...
It's more than a Luxury car, it's a champion. G20.net

or

Luxury grocery hauler? Haul this! G20.net

BTW I will buy one too for about $10-$25.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Front Logo above G20.net...

Back You want some of the G???

:lol:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ill see about whipping up some designs and ill put em up on Imagestation--just some eye candy for now..but maybe!

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
Probably not the answer your lookin for, but, I got a printer from Best Buy for like 200$... and this thing can print photos on photo paper that you wouldn't believe came outta a printer not a lab... anyway, they have "iron on" print paper... I print shit off the web all the time and make T's for my self... I have a P10 shirt of a true race car in a race in Germany... it's really dope.. I've also made one of the P11 of the all too famous red, blue and (main) white Primera? that' ones dope too.. with some paint work I added a Nissan logo to the bottom. At first the shirts don't look great cause the iron on is VERY shiney.. but, after 2 washes, it looks like you bought the thing in a store.. it's pretty cool.. Sticker are another story, but shirts you can make all you want if you get a good printer, (which, doesn't hurt at all anyway).. food for thought....

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.