Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. some of u may remember me from Automotive Forums as SkylinesKillAll. ive stopped posting there bc i cant stand that place any more. i just remembered that there was going to be a forum here so i signed up. unfortuantley i no longer have my G20. it got totaled on Sat. and now im searching for another car. jus wanted to say Hi to everyone and ill be here from now on. Later all :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Oh, c'mon now! You can't come on here, say your car was totalled, then not tell us what happened.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah it wasnt an azn, but it was a girl. i was goin down a hill commin up to an intersection where a road crosses the one i was on. i have no stop sign, but the other road does. i see this blazer pull up to the stop sign, and i assume shes gonna stop, but she just went. i slammed on my brakes but i was too close and i nailed her doin like 25-30mph. i hit the support beam on the side of her car, so it looks like i hit a tree. the weird thing is my bumper flew off and only has a few scrathces on it. i though that was pretty funny. and my corner light flew about 15ft into the woods. as far as injuries, when the airbag pooped it hit my left arm and cut it up and burned it pretty bad. my friend wasnt wearing his seatbelt so his face hit the airbag and his lips swelled and his eyes hurt. the girl in the other car wasnt hurt at all. like 4 cops came and so did my friend and father. he owns a gas station in my town so he knows all the cops, plus one is his cousin so i got hoked up. they even put my car in the garage at the place instead of outside. i dunno if im gonna get another G. i want somethin faster, so ill prolly end up with a hatch with a swap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts