Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Im new to this site and I guess this is the place to start! I have a 1993.5 G20 P10. I'm not really sure what to say to you guys considering you all know a lot about my car... Probably a lot more than I do. Haha. I've been looking at this site and learning many things from other people and I love learning more about my car. I am still you (about to turn 18 soon) and I bought my car 5 years ago. It sat for a while until I started learning how to drive. Since then it's been my daily driver and I love every second of it. I don't have too much money so it's still kind of basic. I've done a few things to it and they don't look awesome... But they suit my needs. Haha. I love my car very much! Oh! And I Live close to Seattle WA, and I think that we need to have some G20 meet ups or something like those cali guys down south. Anyway, here's some pictures of my baby. Actually... I don't know how to post pictures of it. Haha. Hmm.... Someone should comment here and let me know how to post pictures. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
This is what she looked like when I got her.
[/URL]

My cars drivers seat broke... So I had to get a new one. I got a Sparco r100.
[/URL]

My headlights with the extra fog light things I added
[/URL]

I'll add a picture of her from the side soon. She does have black wheels though. I just plasti dipped my wheels to matte black.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just hit 170 thousand today. And got my oil changed! And as far as future plans, I have a lot. I'm looking to lower it, put 5 spoke wheels on it. With lower profile tires. Not super Low profile but pretty low. And I would love for there to be a clear lens replacement for the headlights, or a full HID conversion kit for them including housings... But there isn't. So my lights probably won't change. I need to lower it for sure. And that's gonna happen soon because my suspension is going out. I also want 15 tints and new paint. And maybe carbon fiber hood and trunk. And eventually a bigger full exhaust system. And then wayyyy down the road maybe turbo it. And those are my plans!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Honestly, I don't know. I went to this place just outside of Seattle called 425 motorsports and they put my seat in for me, as well as made the custom mounting bracket so that I could use universal seats. I talked to him and he said that he could get me custom tien coil overs... But they are like 1500 to 2500. I am definitely open to suggestions. If you know of anything for under a thousand I would love to be informed! I can't seem to find anything for my car on the Internet... It's getting old. :(

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
welcome to G land. under a thousand for coilovers is tough unless you go used or build your own. you can get tein for alot less than they quoated you, but you would probably have to get creative to make the back work since tein doesnt make coilovers for p10s. BC and Ksport both make coils for p10 and have decent reputations. i have AMR coilovers and like them, i bought mine used and probably would deal with the company to buy new ones since i have seen some bad reviews.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How safe is it to go used? I really don't have any money... But my suspension clunks so bad. Today when my mech drove my car into the garage he told me they should've been replaced like 4 years ago. haha. They are still the original ones... Basically, my suspension is a year older than me. which makes them 19 years old. sweet. Haha. Its definitely time for some new ones! If you could link me to some that would fit on my car, that would be awesome.. I really cant find much online.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.