Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Im new to the G20 realm but not to Nissan. I'm a full supporter and enthusiast to ANYTHING Nissan/Infiniti. I've owned a couple of beauties and currently am taking care of my 95 G20. I went from an S14 to a B13 se-r (drove for the winter while I had my S14), to a Z31 turbo, and now my trusty P10. I loved each of the previous cars in their own way and I had a special bond with each of them as well, especially the S14. I absolutely love my G20! I'm not exactly sure my goals with it, but its definitely doing what I need it to do; an enjoyable reliable drive while putting my family in it. I'm not a mechanic. I would rate myself as an average guy who does his general maintenance on his car, but loves to drive and test his car. I try to stay humble altogether and appreciate that I have a running car. I'm very interested in boosting my G20, but I honestly don't know where to go for parts (help on direction to performance parts would be much appreciated). Are a lot of you boosted? Also I have a huge curiosity to learn the similarities and differences with the fwd SR20's vs the rwd SR20's. Welp, that pretty much sums up my story. Thanks for reading my intro post. I hope to learn as much as possible on this forum and help with things that I learn while owning my G.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.