Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Same here...to each his own....Im just wondering what kind of intake manifold that is....and when that engine will go BOOM!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I can see it now... "In local news, a man with his Infiniti G20 car, suddenly bursted into flames, police say his engine blew up and he ran out crying.. screaming "my siR g20! someone help my baby!"

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Yeah i think they make one in Papua New Guinea its the famous SIR G20 with a stock manifold able to take NOS which is included as an extra at the dealership.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah why is G20er puttin honda badegs on his car even all those GTR badges dont belong. i hope he dont belong to this board ot joins he may be in for ride if he does.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
umm yeah!! :tired:

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Go for it!!:square:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I just looked at the dyno charts on there. How low are the power figures? 101bhp peak??????? that is soooo far below stock, what's he playing at? Hell, with the 50 shot of nitrous he's only a little way above what my GT chucks out. What's going on?

·
Registered
635 Posts
There was this guy on ebay once selling a black and silver "P"
emblem claiming that its a rare Primera front emblem. Sounds true because I know that Nissan Silvias have those really cool "S" emblems. If the "P" emblems are some special primera emblems damn I want one pretty bad. Can anybody clarify this????

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
OG20 said:
There was this guy on ebay once selling a black and silver "P"
emblem claiming that its a rare Primera front emblem. Sounds true because I know that Nissan Silvias have those really cool "S" emblems. If the "P" emblems are some special primera emblems damn I want one pretty bad. Can anybody clarify this????
I can't clarify it, but I wish someone would. It looked awesome.

·
Registered
311 Posts
P for Primera.

Not in the UK, never ever ever seen one like that. Might be a J-spec thing but I'm 98% certain they don't do it in the UK

·
Registered
635 Posts
trbobrk so you saw it too. Pretty cool huh. I hope its truely a primera thing I know your pretty crazy about JDM stuff too. Oh I got the mirrors figured out thanks for the hint.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts