Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming back from the gym today. I turned on the car. Flipped on the switch for the fogs to come on, and only the parking lights came on! What happened to the fogs??! I have mine rewired, and have had them rewired for like 8 months now and I had PIAA Platinum Superwhites in them. So now all i have working are the parking lights and the headlights. Why don't my any of my fogs work? Could it be a fuse? Could both of them burn out at the same time?? What do you think is wrong??

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you think i should put in my stock bulbs in real quick to see if the fogs work?

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the fuse in the fuse box or is it like a relay or something?

G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
yea you can try that before checking the wires, but if both bulbs went then it might be the wiring.. but im not sure.. also check your fuse..

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just went outside, 10pm, got my little work light and removed the fogs (takes about 30 seconds), and removed the PIAA's. I put in my stock bulbs and guess what.....they worked! Both of the PIAA lights were blown because you know how inside the bulb there are two small rods and in between them there is a spiral wire connecting the rods...well one of the rods was not connected. That is so wierd that both of the PIAA bulbs died at the same time. Anyone have that happen to them???? Now I gotta go spend 40 some odd dollars to buy another set. This sucks.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya I hate having two different colors for the lights. My fogs are like yellowish color (stock), and my headlights and parking lights are blueish. Its so retarded. Im just going to drive without that fogs until I get a new set. I think I turned the fogs on too many times. I probably turned them on every day, whether it was day or night, because I liked how only the fogs worked. Oh well, shit happens..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts