Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Gorilla makes wheel locks, but are there any other brands of wheel locks out there that are good quality and how much to a set of wheel locks usually run for. I'm not taking a chance on using regular lugs for my new rims. I'm thinking about $50usd for a set. Sound about right>?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
McGards (?) makes some nice lock lugs. I have the spline alunium tuner lugs. I like them but they are a little bit 'spensive, for lugs that is.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ended up getting Gorilla Wheel Locks from Discount Tire for $20. Ain't nobody getting my babies of me! REALISTICALLY if a thief really wants to rims off a car...he'll get em off.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Jason,

Where'd you find the Mcgard lugs?

I was looking for the spline drive lugs for the longest, and ended up buying a set of nice looking Gorilla lugs that look similar to the Mcgards . . . but offer relatively no security.

Let me know . . .

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got mine from Summitt Racing. I think they were ~$70. They had to be special-ordered though because they didn't keep 12 x 1.25 in stock.

·
Registered
70 Posts
You can order them through American Racing Wheels. Thats where I got mine from. They have the spline line for our G20. with locks too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts