Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a question on my p10. I getting rims and want to have wheel tuck in the back. I think it looks sweet. But anyways can you guys give some suspension advice on how to get good wheel tuck with still a good ride. I was thinking going with kyb gas shocks and gorund control coil over but i dont think that will do. Can you guys also give me some pictures of cars with wheel tuck. I have only seen a few cars with it.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
fatboyz921 said:
I have only seen a few cars with it.
There's a reason for that. They ride like pooh pooh. :) Your best bet would be the JIC Magic coilovers. They have a shortened shock body and will probably give you the best ride with the lowest drop. But they are also the most expensive. ;)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep dont want that anymore. It looked sweet but i dont want a bumpy ride. I think ill go with my orginal setup of the AGX's and The ground controls.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
In order to get wheels to tuck nicely and retain a nice ride you will want to go with something like a Shigspeed setup for the P10. its' not going to be cheap, but with a shortened setup like the Shigspeed setup you'll gain back valueable suspension travel.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Justin can you get some specs on teh Shigspeed setup like pics and the amount the shocks are shortened? I guess they can also make something for the P11's too?

·
Registered
5 Posts
ShigSpeed?

Well, Shigspeed isn't "them", it's "him". I got the first suspension from Shigspeed for the P10. I have pictures somewhere, I'll try to find them for you this weekend. As for how much they are shortened, I'm not sure. We initially shortened them too much and had to go back and lengthen the shock.

I think there are details about Ron's Shigspeed (which is the second one made) suspension in a thread from awhile ago.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Cool. The more information the better. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts