Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know if it's some kind of fluid under the hood moving around but it is just before i come to a complete stop when i hear it. i dont know if it would be brake fluid but nothing is leaking. i just dont get it. please help:-\

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i also forgot another problem, maybe i just need a little WD-40, but while im driving, if i let off the gas and just roll for a while, i hear a slight squeaking.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Is this an automatic or manual trans car? If the car coasts to a stop do you still hear the sound, or only if you use the brakes? If it happens only when you use the brakes then you may need a brake job. This may also be the source of your squeaking noise. You will need the rotors turned and new pads. Give us some more information so we can better diagnose this for you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Got this from a search, I have the same problem. When I'm braking from say 40-30 there's no noise but from 10-0 I hear this sound kinda like gurgling. I hypothesized that there were air bubbles in my brake fluid (pulled that out of my ass). Anyone have this same problem?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts