Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cover on my left mirror is gone. I have no idea when it came off and now need a replacement. Infiniti wants to charge almost $200.00. Is that my only option?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Okay, so it's a 2002 G20. I did not find any in the part out section and on "everythingg20.com" they have don't have the color for 2002. Are any previous year models the same exact fit and color as the 2002 aspen white pearl?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
try car-part, search for "Mirror, Door" for an 02 g20...you didn't specify left/right or heated but I checked quick and found some. Finding your color may be a bit more of a challenge, but someone should be able to paint it for you inexpensively (relative).

also, everythingg20 is a dealership so anything a dealer can get they can get. You should call them and ask them for a price, I'm sure it'll beat your local dealer plus they can likely get the factor matched color (even if website doesn't show it). Have your VIN/color code ready...The color code is inside the engine bay against the firewall on a placard.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
negativeB said:
bump. anyone?
Call them forget the site, call them, ask for Justin, tell him about G20.net and he will give u the hook up. Then come back to this thread and let us know how it all went. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I called and asked for Justin. He had no reaction to me telling him that I was referred by this website. And he has the mirror but can only send it unpainted. Thanks for all the help. I think my friend will save around $20 if she decides to get it from the site.

·
Registered
304 Posts
If you want, you could probably get a painted one from a forum member for dirt cheap. Just ask around... I grabbed a side mirror assembly from MrFancyPants (greg) for around 70 dollars shipped. He might have the drivers side still.

-lawrence

1 - 11 of 11 Posts