Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering where I can buy some, or order them, or whatever. LOL I can imagine everyone pulling up next to me to ask: your car is a Nissan WHAT? What's that?!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,837 Posts
FF Drifter said:
I was just wondering where I can buy some, or order them, or whatever. LOL I can imagine everyone pulling up next to me to ask: your car is a Nissan WHAT? What's that?!!
No one has ever asked me that. I try to find the email of the guy I got it from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
man whatever.. no one knows where to get badges?? what a joke..

look
go to www.jspec.com, they have the newer primera badges actually, either that or id try to get intouch with one of the cats from NZ

one love

babir

revolt-minus
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
i can proberly get them from my local Nissan Dealer, i'll ask tomorrow. Do you want the Nissan sign in the middle too? front and back?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,837 Posts
Re: Re: Where can I get Primera badges?

trbobrk said:
I try to find the email of the guy I got it from.
[email protected] is where I got it for $35. Don't know if he'll have any left. If not, I know ragt20 will get you some.


tekzilla04 said:
man whatever.. no one knows where to get badges?? what a joke...look. go to www.jspec.com
Wrong primera badge. FF Drifter has a P10 not P11
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
okay check it out, you said i directed him towards the wrong badge even though i made it clear in my post that it was a "newer" primera badge, alluding to rather than a p10, it was for a p11, thats all.. i was making something clear .. obviously i didnt make it clear enough..

ez

babir

revolt-minus
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,837 Posts
tekzilla04 said:
you said i directed him towards the wrong badge even though i made it clear in my post that it was a "newer" primera badge
...
man whatever.. no one knows where to get badges?? what a joke..
I'm just saying that;
the newer badge is the wrong one so it doesn't matter where you get it from it is wrong,
&
We do know where to get p10 primera badges
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK OK OK. Thanks anyways all. I just went to SR20DEvelopmenT and they had some badges. Although the company is getting a bad rep, I'm pretty sure they can't really fuck me over on badges, especially if they were just $18. But I'm not putting them on my car yet *maybe later in the year, after a paint job* so for now, I've got a nifty keychain. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,021 Posts
FF Drifter said:
OK OK OK. Thanks anyways all. I just went to SR20DEvelopmenT and they had some badges. Although the company is getting a bad rep, I'm pretty sure they can't really fuck me over on badges, especially if they were just $18. But I'm not putting them on my car yet *maybe later in the year, after a paint job* so for now, I've got a nifty keychain. :p

what's thier website? I want to get some also. I just won the JDM front grill on eBay...;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
I know Option Auto Salon sells a Primera Badge for a P10, or so they claim. I'll find out tomorrow when mine comes in the mail. But it's not cheap, $49.95.

Mike, did you win a black JDM Primera grill from a guy named Takashi? If so, the guy is real nice. I just bought a the JDM steering wheel from him. He also has a JDM guage panel from a 93 2.0Te automatic for sale.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
he offered the guage cluster to me personally. I declined it (couldn't afford it). So according to him it should be on Ebay in the next week or two.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
yea post a link asap, actually.. my speedo and everything are kinda screwed.. like seriously messed up, ill buy those gauges right now.. show me


ez

babir

revolt-minus
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,021 Posts
BritCG20 said:
...Mike, did you win a black JDM Primera grill from a guy named Takashi? If so, the guy is real nice. I just bought a the JDM steering wheel from him. He also has a JDM guage panel from a 93 2.0Te automatic for sale.
Yeah that's him. I asked him about the rear badges and he has them also. So now I have the whole Primera badging scheme for a good price. :D

You got the Primera steering wheel? I want a Nissan steering wheel. I'm going to experiment and see if the Stanza steering wheel fits in our cars. I saw one in the junkyard and it looks similar to the Primera's wheel.

I wonder how many Primeras are going to be in L.A. now...:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
You got the Primera badging from him too. Grrrrr. He told me that he didn't have any otherwise I would have gotten that along with the steering wheel. Well, I guess there's gonna be an email coming his way. Congrats on the grill and the badging.

My badging from Options Auto Salon came today and as I suspected they were wrong. The badging is for a P11 not a P10 like they said it would be. So I've got a P11 Primera badge for anyone that wants it. $50. Can anyone hook me up with the P10 Badging? I need it to complete the badging mods.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,837 Posts
Mike.Com said:
You got the Primera steering wheel? I want a Nissan steering wheel. I'm going to experiment and see if the Stanza steering wheel fits in our cars.
What I want is a air bag wheel with nissan logo and cruse control buttons. I was tempted to get one of the Skyline wheels off eBay but it didn't have the cruse control and for $500 can't afford it anyway.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top