Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw brand new UKDM headlights for sale on here a long time ago. I thaught they came with the harneses and all. Anyway I've searched and I'm just looking to find the whole setup if possible.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
your stock headlights look better than ukdm headlights. if you want jdm duals look up "nismog20t".

where in CT are you btw?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm from manchester. my headlights are so fogged I just want new ones and dont want to pay for them, there to much money! So I saw the UKDM ones and really like them, and I thaught they were cheap.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
you can clean the "fogged headlght" problem search around this forum I think people use some type of metal cleaners and something called "Brasso"

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
oh ok. i used to go to a place called "mustang's unlimited" in manchester back in the day.

i think is the thread you are talking about http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42663

what im tryin to tell you tho is that these headlights do NOT have a clear lense like you are accustomed to. it has ridges and lines in the glass lense. clean your stock lenses or look for the JDM duals if anything. also you need to modify your corner lenses for these lights or get ukdm corners also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.