Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was looking at superbrightleds.com for new 194 bulbs to replace my gauge cluster lights with and for my roomates sentra's bulbs. But I was looking for red ones and they only have them in the 4-LED wedges and I didn't think they can fit. Where else do you guys recommend because I like that site, the quality of their parts are good and I don't want to buy bulbs that arent bright enough. Any help?

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont really care about the price...i want bright quality lights :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
i got some extra red ones that i bought when i got my blue ones from superbrightleds.com. they're the 1 LED type that replaces the 194. i can give them to you on monday if you want cuz i like the blue so i dont think i'll be using them. did your room mate change his mind and want red too now? cuz i have 12

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah he still wants blue...but yeah man thanks...how much you want for them?

·
Registered
404 Posts
they were just sitting in my car and i forgot about them untill i saw your other thread so you can have them for free. i'll bring them to work on monday. let me know when you stopping by.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet dude you rock! I'm going into work at 11 so i'll probably stop by right before that.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're awesome dude :)

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
yo boogie, Im down to buy your extra reds off you if you have no need for it. I was going to order some online but if youre wanting to get rid of your extras, I'm down to help a fellow member out :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, I am wondering if you all can help me with a headlight problem. We have a 1999 G20t with 88k on it. I noticed the bright indicator when I turned on the lights. The left hdlt was out & the plug was melted a little. Replaced the plug & now the low beam is OK. When the hi beam is on, the left bulb goes dim initially & then glows kind of orange. I'm figuring someone else has had this problem. Please help if you can. Thanks, Leo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts